Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any official document from Atlassian as a sign-off from customer we can use?

Saqib Dar November 26, 2022

Hi Everyone,

Is there any official document from Atlassian as a sign-off from the customer we can use

let's say I have a customer who gave me a requirement and I give a solution to it.

Now I want to record this and take the signature from the customer and start my work. 

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2022

@Saqib Dar -

I agreed with what @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ stated.  If you track the customer ask via JSM or Jira, then you can use the issue that he/she created as a tracking process.  However, if you are asking for a general template where one obtain a sign-off (and it is not related to using JSM or Jira), then the answer is NO.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Saqib Dar November 27, 2022

thanks for your response it's No for me

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2022

Hi @Saqib Dar ,

this is a good starter document https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-jira-service-management-approvals-938847527.html

If you want to make that approval performed by customer through the portal you need just to make Accept/Decline transition appearing in the portal side (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/show-a-workflow-transition-in-the-portal/)

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events