Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an add-on that allows me to set a transition screen in the customer portal? JSM Cloud

Sofia Grunspan June 1, 2021

I need to know if there is an add-on that allows me to set a transition screen in the customer portal so the customer can input or edit info in the ticket. The platform is Cloud.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hi @Sofia Grunspan ,

If you need a feature to edit requests by customers, please check our app Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management. It's available for every hosting. Using this app you can also display request steps on the ticket or additional information, such as dates or assignee. We also provide customized announcement banners on every page from JSM.

I hope that it helps you in your use case. If no, let us know via customer portal. We're open to any new ideas.

Sofia Grunspan June 2, 2021

Thanks

0 votes
Answer accepted
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2021

Hi Sofia, there is no screen as such in the Portal and out of the box customers can’t update a request once it has been created; however, you can likely use the app ProForma to achieve what you are looking. With ProForma you can build a form to capture the original request, which can be reopened after it is submitted if the customer needs to update their request. You can also attach multiple forms to the request once it is created. These additional should allow you to achieve a transition screen of sorts because you can add automation so that once a form is submitted the status can be changed.

Full disclosure I am the Product Manager for ProForma. I can also share that we are working on incorporating ProForma functionality directly into JSM Cloud.

Sofia Grunspan June 2, 2021

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events