Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to stop all SLA, if ticket status is in Closed?

Ruhi Tanwar January 9, 2021

I have set up an SLA, for my JSD project. I want that all SLA will stop Automatically If any ticket status goes in Closed.
Is it possible, please help to get this resolve...

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 9, 2021

Hi @Ruhi Tanwar ,

You can just add Entered Status: Closed as the SLA stop condition like below to your SLA configurations:

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-01-09 204147.png

Cheers,

Gökçe

Hi Gokce,

Thank you.
I have added two conditions in SLA, at the finish time. 
Hope it will work. 

TSD SLA.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

All of your SLAs need to have a Stop on ‘close’ element. Is this not the case? Feel free to share an image of your SLAs

Hi Jack,

Exactly this is my concern. Is this possible, All the set SLA needs to have a Stop on ‘closed' Status?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

Sure. Have you attempted and having issues?

Hi Jack,

At the time of SLA setting, I set only one condition at the finish time. Because I was not sure if the two conditions would work together. But now I just added two "entered: status" in every SLA's finish time.

TSD SLA.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events