Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to sort by "Time to SLA" in the search issue screen or in filter results gadgets?

Ullink June 6, 2016

Hi, 

I did not manage to sort by "Time to SLA" , see my screenshot. Anything I missed?

3585e1e5e4244f2798ec785505f6e0b6.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ullink June 6, 2016

Hi Tuncay,

Thanks for your response, we are using the last version 5.18.0 of TTS (lastest compatible with our  JIRA v6.3.12).

As for the indexing by target date I guess it makes the sorting not possible for the overdue SLA, but the ones in "StillHaveTime" why is it not working ? (cf screenshots - one in a sorting asc, and the other in desc on TTS column.

SLA3.pngSLA2.png

Regards,

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2016

Hi Francois,

Sorry for the late response.

Generally if the issue is in a paused status, then the target date changes by time. 

However, both should work with latest version. Could you please check those issues using SLA Report? That report will give exact date and time values (SLA Target Date). 

Last, I think this issue needs to be investigated with a more detailed way. So it would be good to raise an issue with these details. Could you please do that so that you'll get notified about the progress.

Regards

Tuncay

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2016

Hi Francois,

Sorting is done via indexing (Lucene Index) in JIRA. Since time changes every second it is hard to index, so we are indexing the target date. However if the issue is in paused times, the same problem re-occurs.

We had some implementation to re-calculate and re-index within recent versions of Time to SLA.

Are you using the latest release of Time to SLA add on? If not could you please upgrade?

Regards

Tuncay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events