Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see subtask under parent issue

Nal Premik May 30, 2022

I want to see subtasks under the main issue or expand it under queue view without opening it. Is there a way to do this?

JIRA service desk.jpg

Thank you for answers. 

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi @Nal Premik 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There used to be a ticket regarding this request. JRASERVER-32093

Unfortunately, it was closed with Won't Do. You can't do that out-of-the-box. You have to search apps to do that.

Nal Premik May 30, 2022

Hi, @Tuncay Senturk  

thank you for your answer, I was sure this cant be done out of the box and was searching for apps already but haven't found the right one yet, was hoping I would get any good suggestions here :D 

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hmm, I see. I don't know whether they meet your expectation but these are the apps that are shared in that issue already. I could not see they change the look&feel in the issue navigator though

Nal Premik May 30, 2022

I checked those but I dont think they do what I need though. Thank you for your help will continue searching :) .

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2022

Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. I just shared because those were the ones which were shared already in the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events