Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to integrate Jira with Webflow as to display that days tasks?

Aida Johnson July 1, 2022

We would love to be able to have a monitors in our office that displays the work scheduled for the day without anyone needed to be logged in. We figured that if we can somehow have the information put on a website that would be the route to go.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone have ideas on how to make this happen?

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2022

Hi @Aida Johnson and welcome to the Community!

There seem to be a lot of ways to connect Jira with webflow through a lot of connector apps. A quick online search on Jira webflow integration will helo you surface plenty of options.

At the same time, Jira Dashboards out of the box can be configured as a wallboard slide show and may have the capabilities you're looking for out of the box:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 09.26.56.png

All you need to do is build a dashboard with the gadgets you like, configure a slide show from your dashboard's settings and then run the slide show on your public screens.

Hope this helps!

Aida Johnson July 5, 2022

Hello Walter! Thank you so much! I'll certainly give this a try and let you know how this goes!

Aida Johnson July 6, 2022

I've created a dashboard. Love it!

I do need to have some kind of URL for the type of screen we are using as it won't allow for logging in. Found the Webflow+ Jira app and contacted Webflow to see what solutions they may have on their end as well. Fingers crossed I'll make something work.

Thank you again for your help! Sincerely appreciate it!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events