Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to create a wider range of dates for Jira Reports?

Megan Hannon September 15, 2020

Good Afternoon! Currently the reports page will only display results a year old or newer. For example, if I want to pull a report on tickets closed last September today, I am unable to do so.  Is there a way to widen the date range on the reports section? Report.png

I'm looking at methods to pull this data outside of Jira, but being able to do so in the application would be great for my team. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2020

The service desk reports are limited to delivered functionality.  I would suggest writing some filters and displaying the information you want on a Dashboard.  This can provide you with additional insights and you have control over what it pulls into the gadget from the filter.   https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-dashboards-939939002.html

There are also reporting apps that can be downloaded from the app store but I would suggest using the dashboards first.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events