Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way that the 'time to resolution' fields can be hidden?

Jack Charnley January 24, 2023

I am looking to see if it is possible for the 'time to resolution' field can be hidden within a project. By looking in the project settings, I think it's something that can only be modified by JSM and not me as admin.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Hi @Jack Charnley,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can hide all the SLA fields if you go to Project settings > Request types and click on one. From here if you go to the issue view you will see SLAs under the context view. Drag it to the right and it will be hidden for that request type. If you want to remove just Time to resolution in a specific project but keep the other SLAs, then you have to remove that SLA under Project settings > SLAs. 

Evelyn Hulsey January 30, 2024

Hi @Mikael Sandberg , thanks for the info. I am trying to follow these steps, but when I drag the SLA block in the Context fields section to the right, the panel on the right turns pink and says "you can't remove this field"

SLA field removal error.pngAm I missing a step? Or a permission? 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2024

Hi @Evelyn Hulsey,

This has changed since last year, now you have to configure the SLA that you want to hide in order to remove the SLA field. If the request does not have a related SLA the field will not be shown. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events