Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way of showing all Service Management tickets based on the age of the user account?

Joe Pakenham January 27, 2021

I would like to be able to run a report which would show how many tickets are being raised by users with new accounts - i.e. people who have joined the organisation recently.

I believe this would make it easier to spot issues which are training needs, rather than actual bugs that need to be worked on.

Is there any JQL that can report on how long a Service Management account has been active which would allow me to set up this report?

2 answers

1 vote
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

To manually manage this you could place those users you want to notify in a group and configure every notification to that group. If your installation is not very big this might be an option, otherwise probably not.

That's an interesting idea. We could add new starts into groups by months they started. Seems a bit manual but it would give us something. 

1 vote
Iago Docando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

You can't retrieve user creation date from JIRA API so I don't think you can achieve this.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-13089

After almost 14 years "Gathering interest" this functionality doesn't seem likely to ever get delivered.

Sorry

Maybe the 15th year is the charm... thanks for the reply.

Like Iago Docando likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events