Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way for a reporter to see all their service desk requests?

Richard Morgan April 5, 2021

We're having an issue reported by someone who submitted tickets to one of our service desks that they're not getting notifications. We thought it would be a good idea to allow them to see all tickets they've submitted. Is there a way to do this? Can we set up a reporter dashboard, for example, that is relevant to each individual reporter? Alternatively, is there a way to send out a daily email with all tickets reporters have open?

3 answers

0 votes

Oh. Thank you. How do you find out the URL of the customer portal?

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Hi @Richard Morgan ,

This is already there. Your reporters just have to use the customer portal. If they click there next to their profile picture, there should be a "My Requests" menu entry. There they can see all their requests they ever created. 

Oh. Thank you. How do you find out the URL of the customer portal?

Never mind, found it.

0 votes
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Hey @Richard Morgan 

The user should be able to see all their tickets in the Customer Portal by click on 'Requests' in the top right corner by their username. Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 12.31.30 PM.png

As for sending out notifications, you could potentially look into setting up some automation that sends out emails to the reporter. If you'd like more information on how to set that up let me know. :) 

I also would not recommend setting up an individualized dashboard as that could get messy, if the user is able to login directly to your site, it's best to set up a JQL for reporter = currentUser(). This will be unique to the user that is looking at the dashboard. 

Let me know if you have any further questions or need clarification! 

-Brittany

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events