Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limit on the amount of Services you can have and link in JSM?

Jason Selby July 20, 2021

I have been creating services in Jira Service Management and have got to 15 components (Used by/Depends on) another Service and the option to link any new service is not showing. Is there a limit? And if so does anybody know if it can be increased?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2021

Hello Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you with this request, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same question.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Aman July 29, 2021

Hi,

Is there any resolution to this? I am unable to add more than a certain number of dependencies on one of my services.

Thanks,

Aman

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hello @Aman,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Checking the ticket, I saw that our support team investigated the issue and found out that the service to service relationships is currently limited to 20 relationships.

This information was added recently to our documentation: 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders