Is there a Detail View available for Qeueus?

Nathaniel Schweinberg August 13, 2020

I really like the Detail view available when I am searching for tickets. It allows me to have a list of tickets in a sidebar while the ticket itself is displayed to the right of the sidebar. It allows me to navigate issues more quickly than with Queues, where I have to navigate to the Queue to select a ticket, back and forth. Is the Detail view from the search page available for Queues as well?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

Hi Nathaniel, welcome to the Community!

This isn't available for Queues unfortunately. I did find a suggesting in JAC - JSDCLOUD-9331 but it has almost no votes/interest so unsure how soon that might bubble to the surface. Not that JAC is the primary driving factor of enhancements. You might watch/vote for the issue and you might wish to click the Feedback in your instance (under your profile avatar) and let Atlassian know you would like this.

Nathaniel Schweinberg August 13, 2020

Noted, thanks so much, Jack!

For posterity, I ended up creating a few Search Filters and am using that as my Queue, essentially.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2020

That is a good solution. Some people creat their own Kanban too.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events