Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is real time active sprint tickets per collaborator time management on google sheets possible?

Daniel J. Alvarez Galo June 8, 2021

Hi everybody,

I want to know if there's the possibility to manage or preview the time estimates/worked of every ticket on every active sprint that each of my collabs has and place it in a Google Sheets table, to view how much workload they have? Like a work ratio table. The formulas for the ratio are done, but the integration or, better said, the data pull of each user is what I would like to know if it's doable. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iryna Ihnatiuk {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2021

Hi @Daniel J. Alvarez Galo ,

Please take a look at Issue History Collector add-on. This app enables you to view Issues duration by assignees and statuses. Using Issue History and Assignee History Statistics Reports, you can see and export the date when each issue was moved to the each status and how much time was spent. It helps to track issues easily and monitor how much time team members are spending on a request.

Feel free to reach out support team if you need further information.

Kind Regards,
Iryna

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events