Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to set proforma form default value via script in service management portal

Vincent Lee August 8, 2021

Hi 

I use  service management portal and proforma form to implement payment request.

While user click the request via service management portal, the form will display and let user to fill in.

My question is

I want some value for example Employee name, Employee number, department, Date...... , auto fill in when the form display. 

Is it possible to use scriptrunner behavior to let the proforma form field set default value, or there is other method to fit this requirement.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Hieu Phan December 22, 2021

I have a similar question and glad someone posted about this. I'm looking to see if we're able to use some sort of Jira variable to pre-fill info from the current logged in user. 

Cathi Davey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2022

If you're using Insight you can leverage something like: 

Filter issue scope (IQL): Owner.User == currentUser()

In my case, this pulls all assets where the logged in user is associated as the owner attribute. 

I use this in a request that allows the user to report a broken asset and the drop down allows them to select which asset instead of making them fill in a bunch of info.

Like djenkins likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events