Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to configure the SLA according to a certain item selected in the portal form?

I need to configure the SLA according to the item marked on the portal form. For example:
In my partal form I have the following question:
Which sector?
Options: living room, reception, etc.
I want to format the SLA of that form with a specific time according to the customer's response... if he responds to the room, the SLA timeframe for that service will be 12h.

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2023

Hi @Alessandra Cristina da Silva Moraes 

An option with a custom field is already recommended, but if your "sector" is defined differently, for example, by Labels, then setting up SLA can be even easier.

As an alternative, try the simple SLA Time and Report for Jira app (developed by my team). There, you will need to configure as many SLAs as you have "sectors".

Set the Issue Type (the one you have on the portal), Issue status: is Created, and the corresponding Label or other additional conditions for each Start condition; and on Stop, a Comment from assignee or other statuses, etc. You can also select a condition for SLA Reset.

sla-time-and-report-add-on-for-jira-cloud.gif

I didn't find a use case or an article I prepared with a similar request, but my team developed the app, so you can book an online demo with our manager, and he will help you set everything up.

Best regards,
Kateryna Vyshnevetska
Product Marketing Manager at SaaSJet

0 votes
Riley Venable _Atlas Bench_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023
To configure an SLA according to the item marked on the portal form, you would need to create a custom field in Jira Service Management for the "Which sector?" question on the portal form. After creating the custom field, go to your service project, and then go to Project settings > SLAs. From there, you can create a new SLA or edit an existing SLA. When editing an SLA, you can select your custom field for the "Jira field" option. Set the time to 12 hours for the sector "living room" (or any other sector), and set the SLA format display option as "Time centric" or "Due date centric" based on your preference. Once you have saved the SLA, it will be applied to all issues with the selected sector in the custom field. The time left on the clock will automatically adjust based on the time you set for that specific sector.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events