Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to comment an article in the customer portal?

Luc Grangier November 13, 2020

We want to give our users the possibility to comment a knowledge article visible on the Jira Service Management customer portal. Actually, the users can only answer  with yes or no at the question "Did this article help?" , but they can't add a comment. 

As a service desk user, I can write articles, and comment all the articles available  in Jira Confluence. Why can't customer comment all the available articles in customer portal?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Hi Luc, welcome to the community. That feature is not available to the customers as you point out. It does sound like a nice enhancement. I would recommend writing feedback to Atlassian via the feedback link in your instance. Alternatively you could consider opening a ticket with support.

Luc Grangier November 13, 2020

Hi Jack, thanks for the quick answer, I wrote a feedback a few seconds ago. May I ask a bonus question? If a customer answer with Yes or no on "did this article help?", where can I find this answer? Is there some dashboard?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

I’m not absolutely sure TBH as I have not explored this personally. I know that you can view how reports are doing as a while via reports - See-how-your-knowledge-base-articles-are-performing/ 

I do wonder if the specific article in Confluence captures this. 

0 votes
Mirko February 29, 2024

wondering if this is an option by now as Id require exactly this? thanks upfront

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events