Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Better Excel for Jira compatible with Jira Service Management (Cloud) ?

Duke Torbert March 17, 2021

I would like to send a spreadsheet with issue date to members of my service projects. Better Excel seems to be the best solution but when searching with in Jira Service Management GUI it doesn't appear. 

Is this app supported ?

Is there another app that can be recommended to meet the request above ?

Thanks 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 19, 2021

Hi @Duke Torbert 

Update: Better Excel Exporter for Jira Cloud is now available!

As @Jack Brickey mentioned, Better Excel Exporter for Jira is not yet available for Jira Cloud. And while there is no official release date, I'm confident that the wait will be over in the near future. And when it comes out it will be compatible with JSM as well.

If you find Better Excel Exporter's advanced reporting capabilities would be a fitting solution for your use case, I encourage you to support this feature request (with a thumbs up and a comment). We will be communicating there once we have an update and you can have your questions there for the developer team.

Duke Torbert March 19, 2021

Will do! I will support this feature request. thanks for the response!

Like Levente Szabo _Midori_ likes this
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2021

Hi @Duke Torbert and ALL,

Better Excel Exporter has been released for Jira Cloud!

Give it a try and reach out to us if you have any questions or need help with anything!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Hi Duke, welcome to the Community. My first question would be are you on Server/DC or Cloud and secondly, are you talking about better-excel-exporter-for-jira ? That add-on is only available for Server/DC not Cloud.

Duke Torbert March 19, 2021

I am using the cloud. Thanks for the answer.  I will use another app for the time being. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events