Invoice

Ikram Ismayilov November 24, 2022

Hello.  I want to print my invoices. some I was able to, and in some this entry comes out.  Please help

Screenshot 2022-11-24 173431.png

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Where are these invoices you want to get?  In your atlassian account, or in a JSM system that you use for invoicing?

Ikram Ismayilov November 24, 2022

In my Atlassian Administration account, and he have apps Jira-service management, Jira-confluence and Jira-Software. For all this apps, i want get my invoices. I have Administration accesses on site. Some invoices i can download, but some not

Ikram Ismayilov November 25, 2022

I'm waiting for your answer. It's very important for us. Please help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2022

Go to my.atlassian.com and click on "orders", you'll get a list of what you've got and a link to the invoice for each item.

Ikram Ismayilov November 26, 2022

i haven't. when i click to invoice, just open new page, and i can't download my invoices

Thanks for answer, i find my invoices, but i can't open this format of document. in normal invoices downloading pdf format, but here unknown.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2022

The "invoice" link gives you a .pdf file.  I don't know what you are clicking on.

inv.png

I see my invoices like that. And i  can't download like pdf format

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2022

What happens when you click the word "invoice" in the top line?  Not "JSON", that's a separate link, but the actual "invoice" to the right of JSON?

This happenproblem.png

i say you, i can't download like pdf, i'm  not nub, and i know how to download invoices, it's your problem on site

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events