Introduction Message Customer Portal

Stephanie Donnelly August 2, 2022

We have created multiple projects for use with our customers, I can access the intro message within the portal settings for some of them but there is one I can't.  I've tried changing the project lead but it's still greyed out and won't let me change it.  

Has anyone else come across this and do you have a way to amend this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @Stephanie Donnelly 

Having trouble changing the login message or the project lead? Can you share a screenshot?

Stephanie Donnelly August 4, 2022

NMR Project Introduction Message.png

This is the only project I didn't create and I can't amend it, the others I've created since I can change without an issue.

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Can you please go to NMRDesk Project Settings -> People and then add yourself to Administrators role. So, you will be project administrator and access should be granted.

Like Stephanie Donnelly likes this

@Tansu Akdeniz Thanks for that, I automatically assumed I had admin rights for the project as we were originally setup as admin but obviously not all sorted now.

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2022

You are welcome @Stephanie Donnelly !! Could you please accept the answer so others can find the solution easier.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events