Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect SLA measurement

ext_jepodola June 14, 2021

Hi!

Looks like my "Time to resolution" SLA is not correct in the queue.

As per the SLA, there is a time goal of 48hs for Time to resolution: 

2.jpg

However as you may see today is 15th of June, and an issue created in June 8th still has an 8 hour remaining time. 

1.jpg

What can I do so that the queue shows the correct time to resolution for each issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hi @ext_jepodola ,

Are you sure the screenshot shows the correct SLA configuration?

Your Time to resolution SLA seems to be on a pause state right now and in your configuration you don't have any pause conditions set.

Could you perhaps show a screenshot of all your SLA's? or atleast the name of the one you are configuring?

ext_jepodola June 15, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans ,

Time to resolution is the only SLA in the project:

3.jpg

I don't understand why it is paused because as you well said I do not have any pause conditions. 

Thanks!

ext_jepodola June 17, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans ,

Somehow the queue has been updated and is now showing the correct remaining time set in the SLA. So problem fixed!

Thanks and regards

0 votes
lisa_jackson July 20, 2023

I am also currently seeing a pause status when no pause is set and seeing issues breach their SLAs when they have been responded to on time. I believe this is a glitch and am hoping it will fix itself and not affect my overall SLAs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events