Incoming emails all being filtered as automated

Luke Walsh November 11, 2020

We have a number of emails legitimately being filtered out as they are automated, but a number of emails from a corporate email address we have that forward to our JSD email are also getting filtered out. "The message was rejected because it is an automated delivery status message." is the exact message.

I am not entirely sure how the 'automated' flag gets filled out, it would make sense from a system like Azure alerts, but if I am emailing our generic company distrution email address that then forwards to JSD email, I feel that wouldn't have the same type of flag. It hasn't caused similar problems in the product we are migrating away from.

Can I just add some manual filters, so emails from certain domains are either filtered in/out? For example, just @microsoft emails are filtered, but @Syauqi.com emails are definitely not filtered out? Or is there a flag that needs to be removed internally on our corporate side?

I tried to adjust things in Admin -> Mail -> Incoming Mail but haven't had luck yet.

Thanks for the assistance.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events