Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import customers from other ticketing system into Jira Service Management using CSV file

Yurii Hulianych March 4, 2021

Hello there,

Could you please advise - is it possible to import customers into Jira Service Management project from CSV file(with first name, last name, Email, Phone Number etc)?

I've tried already import via admin>system>external system import and choose CSV, but as I understood - I can import using this option two things:

1) Issues(tickets)

2) Issues with auto creating users

But I need to import only customers(so they can only create ticket using Customer portal and I can see who has created the request) 

Do you have any suggestion?

P.S.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-management-evaluator-resources/jira-service-management-bulk-add-customers

This article with instruction on how to bulk add customers is not for my case, because I've exported all our customers(700+ customers) into one CSV file and will to import they with First/Last Name and Phone number

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2021

You can import customers with the goal of creating the Customer users into you instance. However there is no means of capturing the customer’s profile info like phone number. With that said, if you have CSV emails then you can simply copy and paste into the Add customers box within a project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events