Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to customize my fields in the service desk screen. How can I manage that?

Miguel Bravo January 21, 2020

On the bottom right corner, Technician, Total Time Spent, Remaining Estimate, and Who's Viewing?
How can I remove or modify those fields? Unidentified fields in service desk screen.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

Hello @Miguel Bravo 

You need to customize your request type fields, you can add and remove desired fields

From Atlassian

The fields and descriptions that appear in a request type are based on the fields configured for the issue type it's based on. However, you are able to edit your request type fields or add new ones.

You must be a project administrator to customize fields on request types.

To customize fields for a request type:

1. From your service desk project, go to Project settings () > Request types.

2. Select Edit fields for the request type you want to customize.

3. Edit the fields you want to change, or select +Add a field to add a new field.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/customize-the-fields-of-a-request-type/

BR, Olga

Miguel Bravo January 22, 2020

Thank you for reply.

As for the extra fields on the bottom-right corner (Technician, Total Time Spent, Remaining Estimate, Who's Viewing) I found they belong to an app named (Erenio - Issue Details for Jira Service Desk)

Like Olga Videc likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events