Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to create a ticket from Slack to Jira Service Desk

Satish Wani May 2, 2022

Here the requirement is - when the ticket is posted by customer in Slack Channel, It would create a ticket in my Jira Service Desk account automatically. Here Slack and Jira Service Desk accounts are on different domains, I mean belongs to different companies.

How can I achieve this ?  Also I should be able to create a ticket manually as well from Slack to Jira Service Desk.

Please help me on this.

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022

Have you looked at Halp?  Atlassian owns that company and is working to integrate the Slack connection to JSM that Halp provides into JSM directly.

Here's the Community article that talks about the Early Access Program that concluded and is part of JSM. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/UPDATE-NOW-AVAILABLE-Conversational-ticketing-in-Jira-Service/ba-p/1941267

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2022
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

@Satish Wani

Did the answer help?  If so, please accept this answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events