Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to be able to send emails to our support email and for them show up in the service desk

Ollie Whayman November 5, 2020

I want to be able to send emails to our support email and for them show up in the service desk.

I have added that mailbox but when we send emails to that address, they are not coming through in the service desk.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

We need more info to assist. Where did you set up the email channel/handler? Have you inspected the email logs here - project settings > email requests and look at view logs for the email you actually configured. Did you set a Request type for the email?

Hi, it appears that page is not currently loading and is stuck with a loading wheel, any suggestions?

Also when somebody else on my team tried to view that page it comes up with "Fetch call failed with status code: 401" 

image.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

who is the org-admin? is that happening for them? Please try clearing cache and/or a different browser.

I am an admin but its not loading, I tried clearing my cache and using a different browser but neither worked?

image (1).png

Ollie Whayman November 6, 2020

Hi, any update on this?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events