I need to implement my email domain to answer JMS tickets

AMEDRANO April 21, 2021

Necesito implementar el dominio de mi correo electronico para responder los tickets de JMS.

Por ejemplo, cuando responda un ticket salga con mi dominio cac@midominio.com no con el dominio de Atlassian, actualmente salen como: atencionaclientes@copiloto.atlassian.net pero quiero que salgan como: atencionaclientes@copiloto.atlassian.net

En su momento mi equipo de TI me comento que teniamos un tema con SENGRID por lo que requiero saber que procede y como puedo solventar este problema.

I need to implement my email domain to answer JMS tickets.

For example, when I respond to a ticket, I leave with my domain cac@mydomain.com not with the Atlassian domain, currently they appear as: atencionaclientes@copiloto.atlassian.net but I want them to appear as: atencionaclientes@copiloto.atlassian.net

At the time, my IT team told me that we had an issue with SENGRID, so I need to know what to do and how I can solve this problem.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Basically you have the option to receive mails connected to the xyz.atlassian.net-address or an own e-mail.
I suggest to review the basic documentation on this topic but in case you have specific question to clear them out here in Community - honestly, reading through the problem I had the same questions in mind like Nic so we would be happy if you could refine what the circumstances currently are.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/receive-requests-from-an-email-address/

Of course, you also can use your own domain in outgoing mails per Jira service management, however only in Company Managed Projects, for Team Managed Projects this is still an open Suggestion:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8346

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

The two email addresses you have given and said you want to be different are the same, so I'm not sure what you actually want to change.

It is not clear what the problem is here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events