Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm currently using the atlassian access to get my license and certification

Jlk October 15, 2020

I'm looking for hands on training while I complete my courses to prepare for my business in the future of software and product design. 

5 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2020

Hi Jlk, are you talking about training in JSD? Have you considered reaching out to Atlassian Partners?

Jlk October 18, 2020

No I want to know who has been in my network and account

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2020

None of this appears to have anything to do with Atlassian.

I think you're asking in completely the wrong place.  It sounds like you have installed something that allows malicious people to do bad things on your machine.  Atlassian software does not have those functions, so I think you should be looking to security forums for help, rather than us.

Jlk October 18, 2020

No it's not with you but I know that yall can see what happened,  I've been dealing with this problem for a very long time and I need help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2020

No, we can't see what has happened.  We have no access to your systems, nor any knowledge of what you are using that has let someone seemingly attack you.

All we can help you with is ruling out Atlassian software as an attack vector.

I don't understand why you've been struggling to deal with something for six months and then posted on a forum that has nothing to do with it?

0 votes
Jlk October 18, 2020

I'm not sure who I need to speak with and after reading some of the reviews you can see the difference between me and th em I am currently on my mobile device  which is where I have been using your product and I began using this because of this very incident with whoever's they are said that I was to begin this process and I am interested in learning how I can help stop these attacks. I honestly have a lot to report on. I used my son's PC, windows 10 and they were accessing my mothers phone, and another phone I just received. I noticed their ip addresses said San Francisco, Tokyo, and a few scattered locations, which I'm sure they were using a VPN to give me that. I haven't completed reading the files and I do need help with clearing things up. Please contact me. Thank you,  so much. 

0 votes
Jlk October 18, 2020

should trading Consist of your accounts being used and discovering at least 7 other devices connected to your network,  or interactive software on your phones keyboard,  I know how outrageous this sounds believe me I know.  But this is what is happening.  I've had to deal with this since 4/01/2019. I checked the network log on my son's computer and found that they were on many different devices they had scripts planned for what to do if a user discovers them. Like I said I know how crazy it sounds but Its going on and its pretty scary how intrusive our technology has become

0 votes
Jlk October 18, 2020

This is something that will probably never be fixed, I  need to have answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events