Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have got a requirement to create a project for accepting T&C of a company

Aravind Koushik Gobburu January 6, 2022

We have got a requirement to create a project in service management for accepting T&C in a company. For this what type of project do we need. What are the features required for this. Whether this can be done via project or not. If not what is the alternate for this.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

You might want to define T&C. My guess is terms call conditions but certainly could be wrong. I think we would need to also understand a bit more about your process in order to give a more complete answer. With that said, You could certainly create a business project a.k.a. JWM. You could create issues for any specific tea and see that needs to be approved. You could assign these issues to the appropriate individual that must review and approve. You can keep the workflow simple - To Do > In Progress > Done or you could modify to better align with your process.

Aravind Koushik Gobburu January 8, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey ,My requirements are as follows

• We need to create a project that that satisfies the business criteria
  • We need to send the notification of T&Cs every 6 months so that all user's accept it.
  • The users need to tick the check box so that they confirm that they accept the T&Cs.How to insert a check box for this.
  • How to do this requirement.
  • We also need reports how many accepted and how many still pending.

Please do let me know if this can be done via a project or not.If done please suggest a way to do the same.

If not do let us know if there are any plugins that can do the job.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Hi @Aravind Koushik Gobburu ,

thanks for the info. To be honest there remain quite a bit of info missing that would yield a sufficient understanding of your needs. For example your first bullet emphasizes my point. What is the business criteria? Putting the lack of details aside let me provide my thoughts.

• you can certainly set up a project that will allow you to track individual's approval of a given task. If you can relate a T&C to a task then this should work fine.
  • you can use automation to send out an email requesting users to approve a task. This should work for your every six-month requirement.
  • JSM provides an approval process that allows you to specify whether one or all approvers must approve. This should make your requirement to have all recipients approve.
  • There isn't a checkbox in the approval but I believe the built in approval process will be fine. I recommend you go to support.atlassian.com and click on Jira service management and search the documentation for approvals. There are some good documentation there that explains this.
  • you can run queries to determine issues that are still pending approval or have been approved. You can even work this into a dashboard if you like. The dashboard provide you a high-level gadget view of underlying tasks.
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

I would highly suggest that you set up a instance and give it a try. Please understand that if you do not already have JSM server then you will need to use the cloud instance since server is being end-of-life.

Aravind Koushik Gobburu January 10, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey ,

Here is the screen shot of the work flow.Screenshot 2022-01-10 144730.png

A screen should pop up from In-progress to Done, displaying the T&Cs and users should be able to accept it. How can i do that. Can you suggest any easy way to do this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events