Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created numerous custom reports, and they disappear

inspirednz July 23, 2020

I set up a number of custom reports.

Yes after setting them up (and saving them), when I leave the Reports page, and return to the reports page, they have gone.

This has occurred multiple times now.

Is there something I am missing when it comes to creating custom reports and where they end up?

Thanks,

Jonathan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

Hello @inspirednz,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate the same issue.

I created four simple reports to show "Created" issues and if I navigate to another page and go back, the reports were not appearing, just like you mentioned.

Checking the database of my site, the reports were showing there.

My reports didn't have any data, so I created three issues to fit in the criteria of the series I created in the reports and after that, the reports were visible.

With that said, I would like to know if the reports you created had some data and if not, could you please create or resolve issues to check if the reports will appear again?

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

Hello again @inspirednz

After testing again on different projects and browsers, I created a bug because even with some data, the new reports are not loading correctly.

- New reports not showing correctly in Service Desk Free sites 

Please, check the workarounds on the bug ticket and also make sure to click on "This affects my team" and watch to receive future updates.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
inspirednz July 26, 2020

Thanks for looking into this.

I am glad to hear it's not simply me using Jira in the wrong way.

Will you post here when this issue is resolved?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
July 28, 2020

The resolution will be posted directly in the Bug ticket where our dev team posts updates. Please, click on "Start watching this issue" to receive the updates.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events