I have a requirement where in we need to add comments automatically based on the agent workload

Chethan GR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

I have a requirement where in we need to add comments automatically based on the agent workload.

I.e when there are more number of tickets raised in a request type in a short period of time let's we have received 20+ tickets requesting for IT infra in a time window of 2-3 hrs. We should have a mechanism where a comment should added to the new tickets saying that there a are a large number of tickets and please expect some delay in the response.

And this comments should be added only when there are tickets more than the defined number within a short period of time.

1 answer

0 votes
Sam Xu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2021

Hi Chethan GR,

Thanks so much for your question.

Unfortunately, JSM DC currently does not support this particular use case. If you want, you can raise this as a feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com/ and vote on it to help our Project Managers to understand the demand.

Thank you,

Sam Xu
Jira Service Management

ps. if this answer is applicable, please select the ‘accept answer’ button

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events