Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get a notification with EVERY single Jira page that I load. Is there a way to make it stop?

hkk19 May 26, 2022

I get a notification with EVERY single Jira page that I load. Is there a way to make it stop?

Like a notification banner at right corner, It populates while opening the page.

"Jira Service Desk is now Jira Service Management!

Learn about the new ITSM features, including major incident management, and what this means for you."

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

@hkk19 -

Welcome to the community.  Can you provide a bit more details on your statement of "get a notification with Every single Jira page load"?  Are you referring when the issue is updated and you get notified?

Jira Server Management is just a new branding name of Jira Service Desk.  ITSM is using JSM as the application that provides ITSM feature/functionality.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

hkk19 May 27, 2022

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin

Thanks for your response. 

Like a notification banner at right corner, It populates while opening the page. jira pop up2.png

When I click on "got it"/ "X", it  acknowledges only for that page.. When I open another JIRA page, It appears again. It is very weird and repeating since last few days. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events