Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive a verification email following a change of email

Logan January 31, 2023

Hello

I would like to clarify that my request is for my main Atlassian account used for my work. The account currently used is for help support only.

To log in to the service, I use the Microsoft login (SSO).

My problem comes after I changed the email of my Microsoft account via Active Directory, when I try to connect to Atlassian, I am told that I should receive a confirmation email but I do not receive it.

If I change my email in the Active Directory to the old one, I receive the email but I have no permission (impossible to access the service)

According to my colleagues, Jira displays my new email address.

I don't know if someone here (admin) can force the email to reach me, knowing that ONLY Atlassian doesn't reach, or if an admin can put my phone number so I can have an alternative way to connect?

So I am in a dead end, do you have any idea?
Thank you!
Sorry for my English, I use a translator

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

Hi Logan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I suspect that the new email might have gotten blacklisted for some reason. You should open a support ticket with Atlassian for them to check it. Please post the resolution back here. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Logan January 31, 2023

Hi, thank you for your quick reponse !

I sent a ticket, as soon as the solution is found I will share it!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

Glad you found the answer!

0 votes
Logan January 31, 2023

Indeed the problem came from a blacklisting of my email address and also others.
Many thanks to John Funk for his answer.

Have a nice day ! :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events