Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to see a portal in action

Deleted user June 7, 2021

Can anybody point me to a site running a customer service portal / widget. I'd like to see it on a front end please.

Thanks in advance

Jay

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user June 15, 2021

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know the portal widget for Jira service desk work perfectly with Toolset

Thanks again for your time and help Dirk.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans Thats useful and I will attend one soon. What I was after was a link to a page where a widget is being hosted. I just want to see it live for the moment.

Thanks

Jay

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Ah i see, yeah that will be tricky without point to a specific site indeed and it will almost always be linked to a production system of someone.

Not a live one but maybe this might give you a notion of the idea

https://embedded-jsd.atlassian.io/

Also that demo has an on demand recorded one as well, you won't be able to do live q&a but you could already watch it.

I need the "someone" to say "sure look at my site" a screenshot would be helpful. I just want to see what a customer will see if they want to submit a request.

TIA

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2021

i've throw a simple widget on a test webpage. (not sure how long it will be hosted) and it links to one of my demo/temporary instances.

https://jsmwidgettest.htmlsave.net

Feel free to submit anything too :) No production environment behind thisone.

Currently I've set the look and feel to the little "?" in the lower right corner but you can also have it as a custom text.

Also the form is the simple default one. If you have a more complex request type the form can be adapted. (and also you have a customer choose his/her's request type which i've now set as a fixed one)

Perfect! exactly what I wanted to see.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events