Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't link a knowledge base of different site URL to JSM

Luisa Zhang February 8, 2021

My Confluence cloud site URL is different from my JSM cloud site URL. I add the application link to each other. However, I can't link Confluence spaces to the service project. Is it an unsupported function?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

@Luisa Zhang - hi Luisa! Unfortunately it seems like it's an unsupported function. 🤔

According to Atlassian's docs, we can only link spaces to a service desk project if the two services have the same Atlassian Cloud domain name.

There's an open suggestion to allow this - JSDCLOUD-5782 - I'd vote on it if you agree.

Luisa Zhang February 8, 2021

OK, please vote on it. I want to know how long I have to wait for this feature.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

I definitely did! 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

@Luisa Zhang - since the feature you're looking for is (currently) still unsupported, feel free to accept my answer (for now!).

Hopefully my answer becomes outdated really soon. 🙏

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events