Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not Accept/Approve tickets via a dashboard

Daniel.Adersteg June 3, 2021

I have a dashboard with the Filter Results-gadget. When I try to Approve a ticket via the dashboard, nothing happens.

I can see that the URL changes, but nothing is happening, and the ticket is not approved.

Anyone have an idea of why this is the case?Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.30.06.pngScreenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.30.29.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate the same issue, and further searching, I found out that it’s a known bug:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates about the bug fix.

Note that this bug was closed because there were no comments for more than one year. I reopened now and added the link to this question as an internal comment. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Daniel.Adersteg June 8, 2021

Hi Angélica! 

Thank you for this! 

I would assume I can not expect this to be resolved anytime soon? As the priority is Low. 

It is not urgent, but I am wondering if I need to find an alternative solution for when I need to use it. 

Kind regards, 

Daniel

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2021

Hi Daniel,

It may take a while to be fixed since the priority is low and there is a workaround that is to open the ticket on a new tab to approve/decline. 

You can find more information on how the bugs are prioritized on our policy below:

0 votes
Jason D'Cruz
Atlassian Team
June 6, 2021

Hi @Daniel.Adersteg ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm a Product manager looking into approvals and reporting and would like to understand your use case better so we can figure out how best to support it.

Please drop me a mail at jdcruz@atlassian.com and I can set up time to talk.

Cheers,
Jason

Daniel.Adersteg June 7, 2021

Hi Jason! Just sent you an email

//

Daniel 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS