• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am working on the BIg picture Gantt chart

While creating the Gantt chart i can see few of my tasks are correctly mapped with my Epics but few are directly mapped with initiative wheras they should also come under epics.Iam unable to find the resolution.I check all filters and queries everything is similar. 

1 answer

Hello Iram,

It sounds to me as if you didn't have structure builders in place. I'd begin in a BigPicture's program configuration > Tasks > Task structure, as evident in the screenshot below.

Now, how to use structure builders? Typically you'll have up to three of them enabled. For instance, the Parent-Child Link, evident below, is responsible for the first, highest level of the Gantt chart's hierarchy.

You can add your custom issue links in Jira administration > Issues > Issue linking, and those newly added links should become available as BigPicture structure builders.

structure-builders.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

196 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you