I am not able to share my dash boards with other team members, how to share it?

Hasna Mohammed July 4, 2022

My dash board privacy is shown as pvt. I cannot share to my team members

2 answers

2 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2022

Hi @Hasna Mohammed ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You need to ask to a Jira Admin to check if you have Create Shared Object global permission (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-global-permissions/ ).

Hope this helps,

Fabio

1 vote
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2022

Hi @Hasna Mohammed 

Welcome to the community! I agree with both Michael and Fabio. You should talk with your admin.

Default Jira sharing features sometimes might feel limited... In case you’re up for trying an addon and saving a lot of headache, I suggest you giving a try to Dashboard Hub for Jira - Reports & Charts, our commercial solution. It allows you to easily change the restrictions and even use advanced permissions to restrict access to your dashboards by setting different levels of permissions.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 16.11.55.png

Also, a key feature that customers love is that you can share them with links so even people from outside you instance can see them, here is a live example of a shared dashboard.

Hope it helps!

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events