Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to change the default email address

Capital Careers July 12, 2020

I setup the JSD with an email address which I need to change now for some reason. When I am changing the email, it says that JIRA has sent a confirmation email on new email, but have tried all possible options, the email is not appearing in inbox. Can anyone help me on this please?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2020

Hello @Capital Careers

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand you are not receiving the confirmation email in the new email address that you added to your Atlassian Account. 

Follow the steps below to properly troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check if the IP Ranges and Domains of the documentation below are properly whitelisted in your e-mail server and firewall:
    Atlassian cloud IP ranges and domains 
  2. Using incognito mode, navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email and log in with your account (Using the old e-mail address)
  3. Add the new e-mail address you want to change the account to and click to save changes
  4. Check if the confirmation e-mail was received, also checking the Spam folder

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Capital Careers July 29, 2020

Hi Peter

Thanks for your answer.

However, that IP ranges and domain is already there in email server and firewall by default. 

I am still not able to change.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events