Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubSpot/Jira Integration: I can't access all Jira boards in HubSpot need help ;)

Lea Pauen January 7, 2021

Hey, 

I'd like to create a ticket from HubSpot to Jira. It works with one of the boards, but it doesn't show me the other board to create a ticket there. What can I do or what could be the reasons? Rights/roles maybe, type of board?

Any ideas?

Thanks and best regards

2 answers

1 vote
Guillaume Jandelle May 10, 2021

I just had a similar issue.  We created a new project and it was not visible in hubspot.  After trying a few things, I tried adding the person who configured the hubspot integration as part of the new project and it is now appearing in hubspot.  So make sure that the person who configured in the first place the integration, is also a member of your project.

Should resolve your problem

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Hi @Lea Pauen ,

how exactly did you do the integration with HubSpot? Are you using some application for it?

Thank you for the clarification.

Lea Pauen January 8, 2021

Thanks for your answer :)

I used this article to do the integration: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/install-and-use-hubspots-integration-with-jira

@Hana Kučerová 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Lea Pauen ,

thank you!

I wasn't able to find many information about the integration app, but I can see in the picture there's user chosen in the "Authorize for" field (see the first picture on the page you've provided).

So, as a first step I would recommend you to check permission, if this user is able to see the projects you are missing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events