Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How useful is Service Management Tool

talveen.nagi June 7, 2022

I am looking to input the Service Management tool into my teams jira software. I was just wondering how other people have found it when reporting on SLAs, how useful has it been for your scope of work? Is it very flexible and scalable for any business, or does it work better towards certain types of businesses? 

1 comment

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Hi @talveen.nagi ,

Welcome to the community. 

Jira Service Management is used mainly for ITIL process related items like Incident, problem, Change management. 

By using Jira service management, Customers can send requests by email, a customizable help center, and an embeddable widget. Jira Service Management makes it easier to categorize service requests, incidents, problems, and changes by organizing and prioritizing these requests in a single place, and keeps your team on track with goals (SLA)

More details are mentioned in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-is-jira-service-management/ 

Like Curt Holley likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events