How to view all Broadcast emails sent from 'Send email' from the admin menu

Hayden September 23, 2019

Hi,

I recently sent a broadcast email to users on multiple Projects selecting multiple Project Roles.

This email was created in the 'Send email' page from Admin menu. After sending, the system responds with a list of users the email was sent to.  This list did not look complete! Unfortunately I dismissed that page and don't know specifically who was on that list.

How can I view all emails sent from the 'Send email' page?  I am looking for some kind of 'Sent Items' folder showing all these emails and more specifically which 'Projects' and 'Project Roles' they were sent to.

Is this available?

Seems like a basic feature!

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hi Hayden,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Currently, the information about those emails won't be shown in the UI. I've tested sending one and it does not show in the audit log and there is no option to check the details of these emails.

Based on your question, I created a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates and feel free to add comments with more details about why this feature is important for you.

Regards,
Angélica

Eugene Simon January 21, 2021

Thank you.  I have just voted to have the feature.:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events