How to update jire servicedesk to the new jira service management

marcov November 10, 2020

Good day,

We have a Jira servicedesk running on a Jira server. The new Jira service manager is looking very promising and I really would like to update the servicedesk when the update to ITSM is available!!

What would be the best way to do this. I am asking this because we run the servicedesk on a Jira server. 

Jira servicedesk: SEN-19551809

Hope you can provide all the necessary information to perform this update. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Marco

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi @marcov,

JSM will be released with version 4.14. The upgrading process should be the same as with any previous upgrade of JSD in the past.

You are most likely aware of the announced end of sales for the server platform, so keep an eye on the JSD Release Notes to see what happens and when.  

marcov December 1, 2020

Thanks Walter,

Only the JSD Release Notes link doesn't work.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Hi @marcov,

Thanks for pointing that out. I have updated the link. And in the meantime version 4.14 has been officially released as well. 

marcov December 1, 2020

Hi Walter,

Thanks!!
I was just checking it out. Planning to update as soon as possible :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events