How to track SLA for team/squad

Scarpa February 3, 2021

Hello everyone!
here in my organization, we needed to track the time each incident was on different teams.
for example, he spent 1 hour in team 1, then 3 hours in team 2.

Is there any solution for this screening?

2 answers

1 vote
Benjamin Paton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2021

Hey Leonardo, 

You would need to have a different SLA for each team. Each SLA would have to have a start time which represents when its respective team is working on it.

A workflow with statuses which represent teams would be a good approach, then each SLA could track when it was in the matching status.

I hope this helps,

Cheers, 

Ben.

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2021

I don`t know how to do it using  JSM, because there aren't such SLA conditions as assignee group. But I think you can try to do it by creating different statuses for each assignee group and by configuring automation rule to move tickets to each status according to the assignee issue field. Then you can configure the status of each team as the start of the SLA timer.

Also, you can consider SLA Time and Report app. It lets you set for SLA timer condition any issue field, including assignee. You can select both one or a group of assignees. For each team, you can create separate SLAs configs.2021-01-26_18-37-58.pngHope it will help you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events