Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to sort the order of request types in the group in JIRA service desk

Hi,

May I know how can I sort the order of the created request types in the group for the Portal in the JIRA service desk.

Best Regards

Noor Aknan

1 answer

Hi @nooraknan

Try Project Setting > Portal Settings

portal sorting.png

Let me know if that's what you wanted.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I have created my own request types and groups, I want to display in a certain sequence. But I am not seeing any option.

Best Regards

Noor Aknan

You can sort it manually. There is no option to sort them e.g. alphabetically.

It seems which I create first it goes below. There is no option to drag and organize as per my requirement :-)

Request types can't be sorted if that's what you wanted all along. However, portal groups can be sorted (follow the initial instructions I gave you).

Question: Why do you need to sort your request types? You can always use the filters or search for a specific request type.

I have created  my own groups and request types. To make it neat and  easy to understand by the custmer I want to organize it. It seems there is no option.Even I can't drap and drop to reaarrage. It is currently look like as attached. It seems which ever I create at last it appears at the top,

Once you create the group and assign forms to the group, open the group by clicking the dropdown arrow on the row with the group you want to organize:

Image 1.png

Then you will be able to sort them by dragging them into the order you disire.

Image 2.png

I am using the cloud version of Jira

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

123 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you