On the customer portal home page, there is the option that says contact us to create a request which just takes you to another page that says create a request. Can we shortcut that at all so that we just have a one-click button to create a request and that takes them to the request form?
We have two helpdesks, 1 official, and 1 to test our configurations. A big difference between them that affects the customer journey is the number of clicks it takes them to get to the request form.
With our official one (below), it takes 4 clicks before we get to the actual part where the customer can write/make a request:
Whereas this one only takes 2 clicks to get to writing their actual request:
Taking into consideration the number of clicks it takes the user to create a ticket is a very important measure for customers needing support
What we do is usually add a deep link (URL) that takes the customer directly to our request create screen, like below:
Or you may refer them to your portal if you want to get the request type like below
Hi @Nielsen ,
You have a different number of clicks because the path is different.
1. You start from Help Center and click on the project.
2. You have a connection with Knowledge Base from Confluence so firstly you see articles. This is a moment to make a decision if the article solve the problem or you need to create a request.
3. You select a group of Request Types.
4. You select a Request Type.
5. You fill a form.
1. You start from a Customer Portal where you don't have any articles so you are in the same step like in a 3rd in the IT Support.
2. The same like 4th and 5th steps.
So the only way to shortcut a path is sharing with others a direct link to group of Request Types or to a specified Request Type as a @Najjar _Innovura_ mentioned above.
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events