How to set the ticket id to 1 in Jira Service desk projects.

Mohamed Kassim January 11, 2021

We are about to launch Jira Service Desk for various Services provided by my company. As part of testing and configuring Service Desk projects, i had added few sample tickets which needs to be deleted/ cleared before the launch. However, I am unable to set the ticket id to 1 in order to facilitate actual ticket count after the launch, when the real issues/tickets will get generated. Please support to get this done.

2 answers

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

@Mohamed Kassim you can't do that, the only way would be starting a new project with that same configuration

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

And, no, deleting a project and then trying to re-use the key will not work.  Jira does not completely delete projects, and you can't reuse the key.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

There is no way to do this on Cloud

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events