Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set priority based on e-mail domen of requestor?

Andrii Nedozhdii November 12, 2020

Hello,

I need to configure new Issue priority in Jira Service Desk based on e-mail domen of requestor.

I want to set high priority for corporate user requests and I know that they all have e-mail like name@company.com, but I don't have exact list of users.

I'm trying to create Automation rule but requestor filed is not compatible with Contains operator.

Can I use Smart Value for conditions or how can I set conditions for requestor's e-mail domen?

BR,
Andriy

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2020

Hi,

By default, automation doesn't offer this condition. You can use our app Actions for Jira Service Management. One of the feature is extended options in Automation (another big feature is possibility to add transition screens on the Customer Portal). Here you can read about "IF Reporter email contains". 

I guess that you can achieve it also using ScriptRunner but I'm not familiar with this app so it's difficult for me to give you any advice.

Kate

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events