Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to migrate single jsd project (not whole cloud backup) from one cloud instance to another cloud?

I have created one test cloud instance and now i want to move a single project from test instance to paid version of cloud instance

2 answers

2 votes

There's no built-in way to do this.  Currently, to do it in full, you'd need to download both systems, merge them on server and then upload that to the target Cloud system (which destroys what was there before)

I would look to use 3rd party migration tools to do this.  A blatant plug for Adaptavist here, but https://pc.adaptavist.com/ is new, and free to use for a while.

Ajay _view26_ Community Leader Feb 11, 2021

I was about to recommend this new App which I came across yesterday in the Slack channel for Marketplace :)

Hello Chinmay,

with our Marketplace app Deep Clone for Jira you can easily clone issues in bulk from one Jira Cloud instance to another.

In your case, this can be very useful, if you want to migrate all the issues of the JSD project to another instance.

You can find more information in our documentation or get in touch with our support team if you have any question.

Best,

Nico

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

772 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you