Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate single jsd project (not whole cloud backup) from one cloud instance to another cloud?

chinmay konkar February 11, 2021

I have created one test cloud instance and now i want to move a single project from test instance to paid version of cloud instance

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

There's no built-in way to do this.  Currently, to do it in full, you'd need to download both systems, merge them on server and then upload that to the target Cloud system (which destroys what was there before)

I would look to use 3rd party migration tools to do this.  A blatant plug for Adaptavist here, but https://pc.adaptavist.com/ is new, and free to use for a while.

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

I was about to recommend this new App which I came across yesterday in the Slack channel for Marketplace :)

0 votes
Nico Frossard - codefortynine April 19, 2021

Hello Chinmay,

with our Marketplace app Deep Clone for Jira you can easily clone issues in bulk from one Jira Cloud instance to another.

In your case, this can be very useful, if you want to migrate all the issues of the JSD project to another instance.

You can find more information in our documentation or get in touch with our support team if you have any question.

Best,

Nico

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events