Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract report that will show creator, subject, details, etc for analysis?

Kartik May 11, 2021

Hello There, 

I am looking out to extract a report which can help do an analysis on excel sheet. This report should contain who created, status(either close or open or other), description, and all the details available. 

I also need to create customized dashboards to create reporting which is not much of helpful to create bar charts, pie charts, etc for review and analyze. 

Regards,

Kartik Rajan

1 answer

2 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2021

Hello @Kartik ,

Thanks for reaching out, and if you are looking into generating reports in Excell you can take a peek at the free integration tool made by Atlassian to link live Jira data with Excell Spreadsheets for reporting purposes "Jira Cloud for Excel (official)" 

The installation information can be found under the Microsoft AppSource page here:

The tool will basically act like an automated CSV data dump with live Jira data, and additional integration options for data manipulation, additional details on the available features and use can be seen in the following thread:

Once you get the data into the spreadsheet you will have access to all of the native Excel functionality to build out the report as desired based on the data passed into the sheet.

Regards,
Earl

Kartik May 17, 2021

Thank you earl for pitching in and sharing your insights. I was looking for an insiedd option provided by JIRA(like in filter or configuration settings) and not an add-on. 

Provided option is helpful as well but unfortunately it is restricted in my organization for the usage of add-ons. 

Thank you,

Kartik Rajan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events