How to exclude weekends(Saturday's and sunday's) in Time to SLA plugin

rajitha January 17, 2021

We are using Time to SLA plug-in,I have not included Saturday's and Sunday's in calendar,

I have a condition like.. after 5 days 6th day the ticket should be closed

I have received one ticket on Wednesday, the ticket is closed on Sunday

But my requirement is without weekends the conditions should work but not happening like this

How to exclude weekends(Saturday's and Sunday's)

its very high priority for me 

can you please suggest me the solution

SLA Calendar.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2021

Hi @rajitha 

As far as I can see you already raised a ticket to Time to SLA support channel. It is better to follow the details there and post the result here in order not to pollute this page.

Please review your inbox for our messages so that we can quickly help.

Cheers

Tuncay

0 votes
Ganesh Babu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

Hello @rajitha 

You may be able to set certain JQL for your issues created on specific days (like 12/25) to use a certain calendar, so you could filter that in the goals. 

When you set up your SLAs and work in Calendars, you can set up a 24/5 calendar. In fact, I'm pretty sure there is a default 24/5 calendar (at least in Server) for JSD when you set up your SLAs.

May be you have to check on the JQL Query...!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events